Green parts required for a colour swap listed below. See description for exchange discount.
Colour Change for 600 (Orange to Green)
£3.49 – £29.99
The 600 comes standard in orange but all green parts are directly interchangeable. You can have all all green 600 or you can mix parts and have a green and orange combo colour scheme. There are two options available:
1. If you want to keep all your standard parts just purchase additional green parts you want from the list.
2. If you are buying a 600 kit, you can exchange the main frames, vert. stab. and battery tray latch. If exchanging you will receive an 80% discount on these parts at checkout by using code ‘ColourSwap80%’. Nose cone (2 pack) needs to be purchased outright, not subject to the exchange discount. Note that this discount is only available when purchasing a kit!
The main blade grip arms on the 600 are anodised orange. If you want to return these to natural aluminium to better match your green frame conversion, this is easy to do. Follow these steps:
- Remove grip arms from grips and remove balls from the arms.
- Clean the arms with hot soapy water to remove any trace of oil or grease.
- Place arms in a ceramic or stainless steel container and cover generously with ‘OvenPride’ oven cleaning fluid (please wear gloves as the fluid will burn skin).
- Agitate with a brush regularly working fluid into ‘nooks and crannies’.
- Remove arms from fluid after 10 minutes.
- Wash arms thoroughly with hot soapy water to remove all traces of cleaning fluid.
You should be left with a natural aluminium colour arms but if any traces of orange colour remains put back in the cleaning fluid for a few minutes more.